- In a 10″ no-stick skillet over medium-high heat, combine the onions, 1/4 cup of the broth and the oil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the oregano and chicken; brown for 3 minutes, turning once.
- Add the tomatoes (with juice) and remaining 1 3/4 cups of broth; cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Bring the sauce to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until thick.
- Add the feta and orzo; cook and stir for 1 minute, or until the cheese melts.
- Add the chicken.