10 Minute Home Made Protein Bars
by Man Up Boot Camp
In only 10 minutes you can enjoy this great energy boosting snack or dessert as part of your Healthy Way of Eating.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup raw or roasted peanuts
- 1 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 TBS honey
- Grind all ingredients, except for the honey, in a food processor until fairly fine but still having some texture (you don’t want it to have the consistency of peanut butter).
- Add honey and process just long enough for it to blend in.
- Press into a square about 3/4-inch thick on a plate or square pan and refrigerate for about an hour or more.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes 12 bars